Kidztown is our childrens ministry at Relevant Church Miami. This is an exciting, up-beat experience for your child to enjoy his or her time at Relevant and learn about God. Each class is creatively designed to engage your child in age appropriate Bible teaching. Our goal is to provide a safe, clean, and loving environment for our children during the service.
Kidztown is comprised of three groups: DownTown, MidTown, and UpTown Kidz. DownTown Kidz is designed specifically for newborns through 2 year olds. MidTown Kidz is for children in K3 through K5. UpTown Kidz is designed for students in 1st through 5th grade.
On Sundays we ask all parents to register and check-in their children at the KidzTown registration table. You can be assured your children will love KidzTown, and experience the love of God every Sunday!
If you would like to volunteer, please email Erin: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Kidztown volunteers are required to have a clear and appropriate background check (we provide it at no cost).
- Have an eternal impact by bringing Biblical truths to life.
- Provide a safe, secure, educational and loving environment for kids.
- Assist each child in accepting Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior.
- Equip parents with tools to take responsibility for the spiritual growth of their child.
- Allow servants to use their gifts and talents to serve God and the families of Relevant Church.
We want every child from infant to Kindergarden to know that....
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
We want every child from 1st through 5th grade to know that...
- I can trust God no matter what.
- Jesus is always with me.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I have a role to play on God’s team.