What to Expect
Want a heads up before you attend a Celebration Service for the first time? Here's the DL:
- Informal attire
- Service starts at 11am and ends at 12:15pm. Make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes earlier so you can check in your children and get water or coffee.
- Modern worship music by a live band
- A place to hang out and grab some coffee after the service
- A friendly environment with welcoming people
- Relevant teachings based on the Bible
- A worship experience designed just for kids called Kidztown
- No one will single you out during the service
- If possible we ask that you fill a Connect Card with your information and any inquiries about your next step so we can follow up with you and guide you as you become a part of our community.
- An offering is taken every service, but we do not expect any guests to give, only those of us who call Relevant our home church.
- TRADUCCION AL ESPANOL DISPONIBLE.
You can park alongside the fence of the school or in the parking lot. Parking is free. If you are in need of handicapped parking and it's not available at the time please let one of our volunteers know and they will help facilitate a spot.
Once you enter the lobby you will find a place to grab some free coffee or water, pick up one of our bulletins, or chat with a volunteer from our Connect Team, leader or member of Relevant. When you visit for the first time you can ask one of our volunteers to give you a tour of the venue and show you around.
"Kidztown" is the name of our children's ministry. Before the service you can check in your little ones by heading to the hallway that is left of the auditorium. If it's your first time our volunteers will get your information (enough to identify you when you pick them up) and they will guide your kids to their classroom. You are welcome to check out the areas with your children. And by the way: every Kidztown volunteer has a clear background check for the safety of your family.
Once you do enter the auditorium feel free to sit anywhere. Usually we begin the service with music from our Music and Arts Team. You may see people raising their hands or singing out loud as they engage. We encourage you to engage as you please, you can stand or sit down. Don't worry about not knowing the songs, we show the lyrics on the screen. The teaching or sermon will last approximately 35 minutes. Click HERE for a sample teaching.